High flexibility and hard work, self-discipline, willingness to learn new things. We require the ability of independent solving tasks in IT systems management and professional business presence in front of client.
Optimal technical expertise:
- Knowledge of management of operating system Microsoft (XP to Win 8)
- Basic knowledge of administration and configuration of LAN / WAN networks, TCP / IP protocol
- Knowledge and experience in server management with Windows Server (2003 -2012, SBS R2), Linux are an advantage
- General knowledge of virtualization platforms VMware and HyperV is an advantage
- High-level communication skills
- Experience with user support (on-site, by phone)
- Independency and decency, reliability, responsibility, initiative and team spirit
- Good written and spoken English
- Driving license B is an advantage
- At least high school or technical / IT VOŠ
- Provable references from previous jobs within IT
- Professional work with career opportunities including relevant training and courses
- Pleasant teamwork atmosphere in the new premises of the company
- Personal development – independent work for clients, including service development planning, project preparation and implementation, testing new solutions, etc.
- Suitable for students in technical fields (IT)
- Workplace - TOTAL SERVICE Ltd., Prague 7
- Working hours – subject to agreement, between Mon-Fri 8 am- 6 pm, alternatively night and weekend shifts on a voluntary basis.
- Contact person - Ing. Jaromír Žák, Technical Director, Ing. Tomáš Myslivec - Account Manager
- Contract type – Full-time, Trade Certificate, Agreement on Job
Inquiries and resume sent to:Ing. Jaromír Žákjobs@totalservice.cz